Copyright

18 November 2011

Upside down and shaken a bit - what I am not and who I am

Ever wake up to a feeling that your world has been turned upside down or shaken a bit?  What do you do?  Do you bury your head, hoping it will go away?  Do you stumble around trying to take care of some random piece of it?  Or, do you stare it down and make a plan to turn it right side up again?

I’ve woken to that feeling way too many times over the years.  I’ve tried the first two methods and finally made my way to the third one!  I now have a set of steps that are always helpful on getting things back on track.  You just viewed the first five steps of the finance portion of things.  I am not a professional financial advisor, psychologist or nutritionist.  I AM a single parent – on a single income – that has made a way of life out of learning things the hard way.  I’m about to embark on another one of my “adventures”. This time, I was challenged and I’m getting a bit brave.  I'm going public with it.  Perhaps you can glean something from my experiences.  Come on, let’s get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment