Copyright

19 November 2011

Pulling the ball of yarn out of the goopy glue!

Determination!  That's what is needed in this situation.

Today is Saturday, so no alarm clock set for me.  After a rough night, I woke at 0640.  Yep, that's my body's idea of 'sleeping in.'  It's a cloudy day here in North Texas, so it wasn't really bright enough to start cleaning without throwing on a lot of lights.  It was, however, light enough to fill the dog food bowls and go outside to feed them.  So that's where my day started.  Dogs fed, cats fed, fish fed...oh, let's feed me, too!  I am on day two of the sore throat, achy head and body, cough and chest congestion, so no dairy products for me.  Start the bacon and the scrambled egg and heat the water for some tea.  Salt water gargle while I'm waiting.  Notice I still have a blanket in the washer - take that out and toss it out on the line to dry (we are expecting low 70's here today).  Ah...food is done.

The food and tea have now been consumed!  My body now has some fuel to fight off whatever this 'crud' is that is invading my calendar!

0745 and it now seems light enough to start getting some things done.

Since I've been kinda lazy about it lately, today starts the official kick off of my return to Mindful Living adventure.  Seeing as how my 'ball of yarn' is a tangled mess and kind of stuck right now, today will be a day of paying attention, taking notes and starting some lists.  Time to see what will come out of it ~

2 comments:

  1. Ya know...if you take that yarn dipped in glue and wrap it around some pegs you can make pretty snowflake decorations. :) Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, pretty! snowflakes that won't melt in Texas-lol! Love to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete