Copyright

19 November 2011

Found Money!

Men...Have you ever reached into your pocket and pulled out a $5 bill you didn't know was in there?
Ladies...Have you ever cleaned out a pocket before throwing things into the washing machine and found some cash instead of crayons?

Remember the "oh, cool" feeling?  Then the next thought was "oh, what can I spend this on?"


Well, that's what I'm talking about here!  FOUND money!  


Of course, to "find" extra money, you could sell things, play the lottery, inherit a large sum from a long lost relative or work an extra job.  


Now I don't know about you, but here are my thoughts on that above statement:
~I am NOT holding a garage sale!
~I like knowing my odds, so I don't play the lottery!
~Even if I had a long lost relative kick the bucket, the chances of them being rich and knowing who I am would be slim to none!

~I'm a single parent and already work a full-time salaried job.  A second job just isn't going to happen!


So, my quest is to FIND money and re-direct it!  It may sound a bit strange, but I love the challenge of this!  It can be frustrating at times and darn near impossible at others, but employ a bit of creativity and see where it leads!


This is the method I used last time around when I paid off 2 car loans, 2 credit cards and socked away an emergency fund and all the money I just spent on the current remodeling project.  No second job, just determination and creativity!


Of course, no two situations are identical and, even in my own household, no two times are alike.  I'm ready to see what this time brings about!


Are you with me?


...better hurry, my brain keeps jumping ahead of me





No comments:

Post a Comment