Copyright

18 November 2011

To explain the shift back

From 01 Nov 2011 - This is why I had to shift...


I jumped off the wagon!

The 'wagon' was feeling a bit stuffy and more like a stage coach or box car.  I don't do so well in boxes!  So I jumped and wandered a bit to figure out why I was feeling a bit out of sorts.

I said, "Self, what's your problem?"
"Well," said Self, "I feel a bit...stuffy."
(have I mentioned I carry on conversations with myself?)
"Okay, Self.  Can you identify the culprit?"
After a bit of mulling over the situation with Brain, Self replied, "It seems I am being forced down a narrow walk and I prefer romping over the fields."
"I see.  Well, Self, I propose we fix that.  After all, we aren't writing a book.  Not today anyway."

So, I guess realistically, the first part - the Balancing Your Blessings steps - had to be organized and in order to make sense and work well together.  However, the line is now done enough to turn into a squiggle, thus making Self much happier!  My apologies in advance if you feel like a ping-pong ball.

I'm off the wagon and up on my horse!  Let's get this ride going!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, that is much saner than most of the conversations that I have with myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there was no sense in giving anyone too much ammo to have me committed!

    ReplyDelete