Copyright

19 November 2011

Found Money! Starting Small - My results and a challenge to me!

Okay, I still have a few places to hit - like my purse and the car.  I'm not hitting those yet as I would get sidetracked cleaning those things completely out and I want to stay focused on the few tasks I've already given myself.  So, I hit my room and grabbed the jar of coins I've had sitting on my windowsill since summer.  I took a few months and paid cash for most everything.  This jar is the result of the change from those months.  Are you ready for the total?
.....
.......
.........

$43.86!

My brain had already decided what to do with the money, so here it is.  I am removing the 'gifts' category from my spending plan for 2012.  I will start paying cash for certain things again and use the change to fund this category.  I have another thing or two to help fund it, but that's for a different post :)  This will be no small challenge as this category covers birthdays for my daughter, her husband, my son and my grandsons!  Right now, it covers only birthdays (Christmas is a separate category in my spending plan), but still no small challenge!

Now I need a catchy name for my challenge so I can update along the way!  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment