Copyright

21 January 2012

Wheat FREE - Moving on along!

Just about a week and a half into the wheat free again thing and things are going well.  We aren't 100% wheat free yet - more like 80%, but I'll take that!  One night, my son really wanted Chinese.  Sesame Chicken, to be exact.  My guess is the breading on the chicken was wheat based.  Then, last night, he really wanted Wataburger.  I could have said NO either, or both times, but I've learned from the last attempts at suddenly pulling him 100% wheat free.  I have found it best to allow 'cheat days' every now and then.  It helps him realize how much and how often he can have something with processed wheat in it and how it makes him feel.  


A bonus to the change - I actually spent LESS on food!


Now, if only we can get his sleep schedule back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment