Copyright

06 December 2011

Re-Use: Small Plastic Bottle

By now, it should be apparent that I like to find ways to cut expenses and cut waste. Part of that process is to be creative with what one already has on hand.  Since I'm taking it easy today, I'm doing a bit of decluttering and organizing.  I started in the kitchen - as always - and came across this bottle.
Keeping it out of the trash is the important thing, since it is recyclable.  However, could it be reused before tossed out?  I left it on the counter and went about getting the laundry started. While sorting, it hit me - this is the perfect sized container for my spare buttons!  

1 comment:

  1. i do that too--or i will use containers like that for "food" or grease that has spoiled, or needed thrown out--it blocks out the smell--or even for sliced/diced onions, etc

    ReplyDelete