Copyright

09 December 2011

Almost 2 out of 3 will have to do

Breakfast was 'served' before I left the house - a packet of Emergen-C in water, a probiotic with a cup of water and instant oatmeal.  What did I notice while microwaving the oatmeal?  this brand contained milk.  *sigh*  Then it was back to bed for him and off to the office for me.  


He was on his own for lunch.  How did he do?  Chicken Salad and crackers.  Yep, crackers - as in wheat.  *sigh*


He wasn't hungry for dinner, but at least wasn't feeling as nauseous as yesterday.  When he eventually wanted food, he wanted...Ramen Noodles.  Yep, wheat.  *sigh* Add in some Powerade and another vitamin packet.


Yep, this is going to be a long road, but it has to be of a design he can live with.  So we proceed at his pace so it will be something he sticks with.


As for me, it's time I get back on a healthier road as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment