Copyright

14 December 2011

Made in the U.S.A.

Think BIG, start small, right?  Well, I guess this could be considered my "start small" in the journey of finding items made in the U.S.A.  I mean, I personally don't have much against China, but I do figure we owe them enough money and they seem to be making the majority of our goods now.


So, from time to time, when I find them, I will be posting items I find that are made here at home - keeping and creating jobs in the U.S.A.  These posts will share the same Made in the U.S.A. title for easy finding.  I'll list the store and the manufacturer as well, so we will know where to shop and who to thank.


These companies need our support.  Of course, financially, but they also need to know we appreciate them keeping and creating jobs here!


Here are 4 small items I found while shopping for stocking stuffers for my grandsons.




Original Slinky Jr.  
Sold by Walmart
Manufactured by POOF-Slinky, Inc.
P.O. Box 701394
Plymouth, MI 48170-0964
www.poof-slinky.com



Super Miracle Bubbles
Sold by Walgreens
Manufactured by IMPERIAL TOY LLC.
North Hills, CA 91343
www.imperialtoy.com



Instant Sealife
Sold by Walgreens
Manufactured by Instant Products, Inc.
4804 Strawberry Lane, Louisville, KY 40209


Game Tablet (48 page themed)
Sold by Walmart
Manufactured by BENDON
Asland, Ohio 44805
www.bendonpub.com


Let's thank these companies and spread the word!  Time to be a bit more aware of where our money is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment