Copyright

31 December 2011

Gifts on the Sly

Remember the challenge?  Pay for 2012 birthday gifts without a spending plan category for it.  That means I have to use 'found money' - change from paying cash, free gift cards, etc.


When I last posted about this challenge, I had $46.37.  I've been using the debit card instead of cash a lot lately, but I am adding $0.88 in change to that amount.  That brings the total to:


$47.25


I also have $20 in Kohl's Cash from Christmas shopping last week.  It has to be used today or tomorrow, so I'll have to shop ahead, but...tossing that in the total brings us to:


$67.25!


I have one birthday in January - grandson #2 is turning 6.  Gift giving for the grandsons is typically 1 book, 1 puzzle or learning game, and 1 article of clothing.  I'm off to take care of that today, so let's see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment