Copyright

11 December 2009

Plastic Bread Bags - What can you do with them?

11 Dec 09 Plastic Bread Bags – What can you do with them?

I saw one tossed in the trash can this morning. My kid managed to consume 2 loaves of bread on his own this week! At least it was wheat bread. It made me wonder, though…what can be done with the bread bags? As far as I know, they aren’t recyclable (though I could be wrong), so that leaves reusable or trash. I guess I could get really energetic and bake bread – eliminating the continuous flow of bags all together, but let’s be a little realistic…I’m not a Mrs. Baird’s! I do have a bread maker and use it on occasion, but haven’t found a recipe I absolutely love yet. I would consider baking it from scratch if someone could give me a somewhat easy and really YUMMY recipe for healthy bread – wheat or otherwise.

Here’s where YOU come in on my journey! Give me your ideas for reusing these bags OR a yummy recipe to try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment