Copyright

09 December 2009

A new day - a new adventure!

It’s been a while since my last entry here and I actually thought about closing the blog down entirely. However, since my finance posts helped several, I decided to leave it be and switch gears for a while. Though the next series of events will likely drive some over the proverbial edge, some will likely find them helpful – or at the least, humorous from time to time. What’s the topic? Simplifying! For those who know me well enough to know my e-mail address, you know I integrated this word, and its variations, into my lifestyle quite some time ago. While I have changed many things for the better on this trail, I still have a long way to go with many changes yet to be made. If you are brave enough, join me on this trail from time to time. You never know where you might end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment