Copyright

30 December 2009

Mindful Living Update

Well, here we are a few days into the tracking of my new adventure. I have much left to work on, but I get side-tracked easily. As I started packing up my Christmas decorations, I realized I had a LOT of gift items on hand...and not all in one place, of course! So I pulled out a tote and decided it would become the "gift holder". I also realized I had had some of the items for a long time and had forgetten about them! That lead to me starting a list of what I had on hand. I am hopeful I won't have to buy much in the way of gifts for a while.

Here's my challenge to you: take a look around your house and see what you have on hand that can be used for gift giving. These may be new items you had picked up and forgot about, books you've never read (and likely won't) or books you have read that are in near perfect shape, bath sets that still have a piece you won't use, odd mugs, etc. As you find these, put them on a list and then tuck them all away in one place. You'd be amazed at what you really have on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment