Copyright

11 December 2009

Reuse ideas for plastic bread bags and styrofoam

Well, I thought of an idea for reusing the plastic bread bags, but my big discovery of the day was uses for styrofoam cups...thanks to my wonderful family and friends via Facebook.

First, plastic bread bags can be washed out and reused at the grocery store for fruit and veggies instead of grabbing a new bag each time.

Now on to the styrofoam - I am trying to cut out the use of these products since they aren't recyclable. I had made a :( post because I remembered Chick-fil-a used styrofoam cups for their milkshakes and I really wanted a milkshake! Thanks to Katie, Stefanie and Stephanie, I can now have a milkshake from time to time and reuse the cups as follows:

It can start out as a change collector. Once it has served its use there, it can be turned into a plant starter. It can then be turned upside down and decorated as a Christmas tree with an angel of some sort placed on top. Once it has gone through all of these transformations, it can be torn to pieces and used for packing material.

Way to go girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment