Copyright

30 December 2009

FREE Gift Cards - My Points

If you haven't already joined, check out www.mypoints.com! I don't get any credit when you do as I'm not linking my e-mail in here. However, I can verify this site DOES give what it says it will. Earn points for e-mails read and earn free gift cards in return. Each e-mail read is usually worth 5 points. Gift cards start at around 1500 points. It may sound like a lot, but it isn't hard or time consuming. I've earned many gift cards over the past few years and am ready for another year of using their program to stretch my budget! Of course, the e-mails have offers - from taking a survey to getting a free quote to shopping for extra points. You do not have to take any of the offers! It is definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment