Copyright

28 December 2009

Free (or nearly there) Gift Idea - Tasty Tea Time


Tasty Tea Time (for the tea lover - as cheap as FREE!)
At its cheapest version: Use one of your mismatched coffee mugs. Grab a half dozen or so tea bags (assorted if you have them) and place them inside the mug. Wrap in a variety of ways with what you have on hand - lace, ribbon, cloth napkin, etc.
If you have it around the house: Team it up with a small vase, a votive candle, magazine or book to enhance their tea time experience.
For a small amount of money: Pick up a more vintage tea cup/saucer set (or make it two) for them to have a matching pair to share tea time.

I've put this together for my mother. She likes tea, but cannot have the caffeine that comes in most. Being on a fixed income keeps her from splurging on herself. I grabbed a cute coffee cup from the cabinet and a few packs of many different flavors of caffeine free tea (I had these on hand as I have cut caffeine out of my diet). This was wrapped with pretty fabric and ribbon with a few magazines that needed to move on. Cost - a few minutes of my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment