Copyright

28 December 2009

Free (or nearly there) Gift Idea - Happy Memories Collection

Part of my quest is to better use what I have at hand. Gift giving is an an area that can really zap our wallets, especially when that ‘lost’ birthday invite is unearthed from its ‘hiding’ place or Aunt Sue decided to drop in for the holidays…unexpectedly! As I get a chance, I'll post some of the items I have done (or am currently working on) to get your creative juices flowing. I'd love to hear your comments or ideas in this area!

Happy Memories Collection (any age – as cheap as FREE!)

At its cheapest version: Grab a handful of your extra photos that include the recipient. On the back of each one, write a comment about the event. Tie a pretty piece of ribbon around them and you are done!

If you have it around the house: Place them in a storage box of appropriate size or even a photo album (be sure the notes can be seen or write the notes to the side of each picture).

For a small amount of money: Wrap the pictures in an inexpensive hanky or pretty piece of fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment