Copyright

05 February 2012

Putting my redirection into action

Day 5 - I knew I had to take some quick action to solidify my decision.  Emails have been sent to my professors to let them know I will be officially withdrawing as soon as I can drive up to the campus as required.  


Until further notice, outside of work, 100% of my attention and energy will be devoted to transforming things in my life from "chaos to clarity."  Focus will be on all that I already have going on - health, home, finances and a few other odds and ends.  While I'll be taking the next few days to contemplate exactly what this will cover, how best to proceed and how I will measure progress, I do know one thing:


If I can do this - having just got out of the hospital with heart issues - YOU can do it!  Is there a decision or course of action you've been needing to take?  Now is a good time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment