Copyright

22 April 2012

Year 44 - Here I come with new goals!


It's that time of year again.  Well, a few days early, but ~ 


I've thought about it and decided the time was right to have some aggressive goals. Here's what I'll be focusing on for the next year.


Health
  • Drop 16 pounds - This will put me 9 pounds under the maximum healthy weight for my height.
Finance
  • Reduce monthly expenses to 75% of my current income. 
Home

This area is a bit difficult to set/monitor since lots of things depend on the schedule of someone else, so I've set more of a financial part to the project.
  • Fund 1/2 of the home remodeling account (with current estimates).  If I posted how much this would mean, it could make someone choke.  (It will take more than the above financial goal to meet this one - *sigh*)


Personal growth/other

There are many items on this plate and many need a bit of research to determine if they can be taken on.  So, this one will be broken down into monthly tasks/goals to see which one(s) filter through to "doable."  



For now, here's what has made it through the filter:
  • run a 5k - Not an easy task at my age after 2 heart surgeries, but I think I can do it.
  • spend time on my crafty projects
  • spend time exploring the world around me
  • learn to crochet
  • continue working towards my degree
  • take a dance class
  • continue decreasing household waste
Someone may have to stay on my rear to move forward on all of this, but...here goes!


Oh, and yes, I still have the "Gifts on the Sly" project going for 2012 and I'll still be working on the new recipes as well...first one coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment