Copyright

22 April 2012

Year 44 Goals - Getting Started

It's always good to know your starting point, right?  Well, here goes.


Health - AGH!  A few weeks ago, I had expected to only have 10 pounds left to lose in year 44.  Since I had to up that amount to 16, that pretty much sums it up.


Finances - I just finished setting up May's budget.  IF I can stick to it, I will be living off of 91% of my income - shifting 9% into the home remodeling savings account.


Home - The home remodeling savings account currently has 9% of the goal amount.  (9% must be my lucky number right now.)  If I stick with only the above 9% monthly contribution, I will fall short of my goal.


Personal Growth - Well, I have my crochet hook.  I've also tentatively registered for 2 classes this summer.  Right now (since I'm talking starting point), I spend almost zero time on my crafting and almost zero time exploring the world around me.  I find any excuse to get out of cooking and I have been seriously slacking in the waste reduction area.


So, as you can see, I have LOTS of work to do.  However, challenges keep one busy, right?  I can use busy right now.


Because I tend to rebel against myself, I am setting no specific mini goals for the upcoming week.  I'm simply going to attempt to be more aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment