Copyright

18 March 2012

Challenge: 26 new recipes over 52 weeks (or less) - Introduction

This is the first of many challenges I am presenting to myself.  I am not the best cook and my kitchen is not ideal, so this will be a learning experience for me.  There are only a few requirements:

1.  It must be wheat-free.
2.  It must be quick to prepare. I have no tolerance for spending hours preparing something that will be devoured in minutes.  I'm thinking definitely less than an hour prep time.
3.  It must be easy.  That means the ingredients must be easily identifiable, easily located and require no "special" skills or equipment.
4.  It must not "break the bank."  While I haven't exactly set a limit, The goal is to find things I can then recommend to my daughter, who is on a budget.

While I am hopeful I will find (and try) 26 new recipes in a much shorter time, I am a realist.  I know I sidetrack myself, trip myself up and sometimes simply don't feel like doing something, so I am aiming for 1 new recipe every pay period.  Let's see how it goes.

*all related posts will be titled as "Challenge: 26 new recipes..." and labeled as "recipes"

No comments:

Post a Comment