Copyright

23 April 2012

Confession

The past few days, I've been paying attention to what I haven't been paying attention to.  I must admit to becoming VERY LAZY over the past few months :(  If I were to show my check register, you would see my recent dedication to helping the fast food/restaurant industry stay afloat in this sluggish economy!  You would also see I've done my part to line the pockets of the gasoline giants and the electric industry.  The local refuse/recycle collectors are either thankful for my help in keeping them busy OR pissed at me for my sudden lack of consideration for the environment.  


This is not who I typically am - just who I've become while dealing with all of the pebbles, thorns, logs and frogs that life has thrown in my path lately.  This upsets me as I have allowed my money to seep every which way accept for the direction I wished it to go.  


This has set me back on my home remodeling.  


This can go on no longer.


Today, I woke and paid attention to undo what has been done lately.  I did not waste electricity.  Errands were done on the way home from the office.  I fed myself breakfast at home, brought lunch to work and made dinner at home.  


What can improve on that?  Well, I used disposable items at lunch.  I can fix that!  On this weekend's shopping list is a stop at the local Salvation Army store to pick up a plate, cereal/soup bowl, cup and set of utensils to keep at the office.  

No comments:

Post a Comment