Copyright

18 March 2012

Back in the saddle

I've been offline for a bit - had my daughter and grandsons up for a visit.  It was a bit frustrating since one of my big dogs is temporarily residing in my house and my youngest grandson is allergic to dogs.  Just a reminder of how much I have yet to get done with my house and yard!

Of course, while they were here, it was a "whatever you want" kind of time.  Out came the credit card that was just paid off - lol!  Oh well, checking that damage will wait for another day.

Today has been about reflection and regaining some balance and direction.

************************
A bit of reflection:

Health - We ate crappy, CRAPPY this past week!  I'm talking McDonald's, Sonic, donuts, awful zoo food, Wendy's, Chinese take out, etc.  While I may not have gained any weight, I feel awful today and it sure didn't do any good for my supposed to be wheat-free son.

Home - I have seriously been slacking on remodeling projects.  Though my 'helper' hasn't been available much lately, there is MUCH I can do on my own and simply haven't got off my lazy rear to do any of it.

Finances - Ha!  It has been a free-for-all spending session lately.  Unfortunately, I don't have much to show for it.

Personal Growth/Bucket List - Well, let's just say the list is still intact.
**********************
Now that I know where I am at, I can again start on a plan of action to move forward!  Stay tuned in - I believe I feel some awesome challenges and goals coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment