Copyright

04 October 2011

Central Command Center - Defined and How To

Central Command Center – What is it?

When I think of the phrase Central Command Center, my mind pulls in anything I need to run my household smoothly. Though it tends to jump ahead and urge me to list many things, I would have us all bouncing around like a scared rabbit! This Center will end up being just a little bit different for each person. Let’s get started!



Balancing Our Blessings - How to Set up a Central Command Center

How to set up a Central Command Center


To start with, remember this will only consist of our financial arena at this time. Again, this can be customized to fit your personality and personal needs. Bare minimum, you need a SPOT! This can be a desk, a corner of the table, or a simple binder. Next, you will need a few TOOLS. Decide if you are going to work on this on your computer or the old fashioned way (pen(cil) and paper). You will also need a calculator (either your brain or an actual push button one – your choice) and access to your monthly statements. Again, this can be online or hard copy statements (stop and round all of these up if you are using hard copies). Tweak this to fit what you are most comfortable with – you are more likely to stick with it that way!


Balancing Our Blessings - I have my SPOT and TOOLS, now what?

I have my SPOT and my TOOLS, now what?


Now we have some hard steps to take that will not necessarily be pleasant. You may feel the urge to say ‘forget it’ or ‘it can’t be done’. Push past those thoughts and remember why you are doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment