Copyright

01 March 2010

My Option - Stand My Ground!

Those who know me, who really know me, likely have a few choice words to describe me. Among the nicer of the varieties, you will likely find: stubborn, strong willed and bull headed. What can I say? I’m a Taurus! I have made my choice and I am standing my ground. Then, I will push forward, recapturing territories lost along the way.

That choice having been made, I grabbed that “ball of yarn” by the bristles and gave it a good hard stare down. I didn’t like what I saw tangled up in that mess, so I set my feet firm and holstered on my determination. I had another decision to make. I could attempt to carefully unravel it, little by little; pondering each little move before it was made, or I could set a challenging course before me, jumping in with all I the might I could muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment