Copyright

01 April 2009

When in....look here

When in sorrow .... John 14
When people fail you .... Psalm 27
When you have sinned .... Psalm 51, 1 John 1:9
When you worry .... Philippians 4:6-9
When you are in danger .... Psalm 91
When God seems far away .... Psalm 139
When your faith needs stirring .... Hebrews 11
When you are lonely and fearful .... Psalm 23
When you grow bitter and critical .... I Corinthians 13
When you feel down and out .... Romans 8:39
When you want peace and rest .... Matthew 11:28-30
When you want assurance .... 1 John 1:9
When you leave home for work or travel .... Psalm 107:23-31
When you need courage for a task .... Joshua 1
When the world seems bigger than God .... Psalm 90
When you’re broke .... Matthew 6: 25-34
When you want to be fruitful .... John 15: 1-17
When you need to know how to get along with others … Romans 12
When you’re looking for an invitation .... Isaiah 55

1 comment:

  1. Here is my scripture for the duration:

    Matthew 11:28-30 (New International Version)

    28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

    Thanks for finding it for me!

    ReplyDelete